2018/2019 SENIOR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
WHAT IS THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM?
Pink Moon Photography’s Ambassador Program is in full swing! I am currently seeking Senior Ambassadors from various schools in the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Dexter, Saline, and Chelsea area to act as model representatives. Throughout the year, you may see your images on marketing materials, signs, my website, and anywhere else I think you would look great! The best part is that you will receive real money AND credits to purchase prints for your own senior portraits when your friends book from your referrals.
Interested in learning more? Read about the details below!
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you are currently a Junior, I want you! You can earn a free senior portrait photography session, prints, and cash! All you have to do as a model is tell your friends about us. No, you don’t have to be a super model…just be an outgoing, fun-spirited person! Unfortunately, the Ambassador Search is only open for a number of select local high schools. So, if you are interested in participating, please email me first using the contact section of my website to ensure reps are still being accepted from your school.
HOW DO I ENTER?
It’s simple. Complete the online entry application found at the bottom of this page. Then, I will evaluate your application to see if you qualify for a complimentary head shot session. This session lasts about 45 minutes, and may be indoors or out. There is no obligation to purchase anything, and there is no cost to you. If you choose to order prints from your head shot session, I'll gladly get you the details on how to do so.
Ambassador photo shoot sessions will be scheduled between February 1 - March 15. You must be able to commit to a day and time assigned to you in order to become an Ambassador.
Afterwards, you will receive your free website profile picture (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) via email with Pink Moon Photography's watermark (please don’t remove this!). All Images that are posted to social media must link back to Pink Moon Photography, either via my website and/or Facebook page.
NOTE TO PARENTS: You MUST sign the contract with us before we book the head shot session and lifestyle sessions. It’s available online (Parent Contract). By entering this, you are permitting Pink Moon Photography to use your son’s/daughter’s first name and photograph on the blog, website and in marketing materials. You are confirming you have the authority to commit to this. Signing of my contract and entry form in no way obligates the student and/or parent/guardian to make purchases from Pink Moon Photography.
WHAT IS THE CREDIT SYSTEM?
- Book 3 senior referrals at any package and earn $50 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card
- Book 5 senior referrals at any package and earn $100 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card
- Book 8 senior referrals at any package and earn $175 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card
- Book 10 senior referrals at earn a $250 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card
The three (3) students with this highest number of bookings will also receive the following prizes:
- Third Place – $100 Print Credit
- Second Place – $125 Print Credit
- First Place – $150 Print Credit
The top three (3) students will be notified via email no later than June 1, 2018. The deadline for booking referrals to earn the prizes for first, second or third place is May 15, 2018.
NOTE: Students must refer a minimum of eight (8) bookings to be eligible to win the print credit prizes. In the event of a tie, the prize will go to the student that referred eight (8) bookings first.
IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL I SHOULD KNOW IF I AM CHOSEN AS AN AMBASSADOR?
You must schedule your Senior portrait session before May 15, 2018.
- You will be representing my company, so we ask that you actively promote Pink Moon Photography throughout the year. I rely on your support and active models will be rewarded!
- You may only hand out your complimentary Ambassador Representative cards to potential clients for Pink Moon Photography, not family and friends (with the exclusion of other students that would be potential clients).
- You must exclusively use your model search or new senior images (I will provide 2-3 looks) as your profile pictures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networking sites until October 1, 2018.
- You may not order prints from your model session until at least one (1) student schedules and holds their session for senior pictures as a result of your direct referral.
- I get all sorts of creative ideas throughout the year and will call on past models to help test them out! Although it’s not required, I appreciate your help.
- Have a GREAT time and enjoy your Junior/Senior year!
WHERE DO I APPLY? – BOTH YOU & YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST FILL OUT THE INFO BELOW!
Please complete the student application below and remember this is just like a job interview. I do ask that you take your time completing the application. I will evaluate applications and notify you if I feel you’d be a good choice to represent Pink Moon Photography. I want only the most outgoing and professional students representing my company!
When you have completed the forms, I will evaluate your application to determine if you meet the qualifications for representing Pink Moon Photography. If you do, I will call you to discuss your responses to the application questions over the phone so I can get to know you one on one. If ultimately selected, we will schedule your complimentary head-shot/promotional session. I will contact students/parents Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Most importantly, timing is everything! If you are selected as a Class of 2019 Senior Ambassador and do not refer any students for their senior pictures before May 15, 2018, you will be billed $100 to cover the costs and expenses directly associated with your session and rep cards. Remember, you may not order any prints from your free session until at least one (1) student schedules and holds a session for their senior pictures as a result of your direct referral. If selected, you will be asked to sign a model release. If you are under 18, your parents must sign the release as well.